Dynamic Digital Solutions specializes in 24 hour online continuous backup with 2 decades of experience in the technology industry, our
team of highly qualified personnel endeavors to improve upon any existing solution within South Africa. Our aim is to implement the seamless integration of our products and services covering all recognized operating systems and platforms. We offer a market leading service to our clients, rich with features and value.
We strive to remain on the forefront of technology, constantly researching and developing to ensure the integrity of our clients data.
Having multiple off site storage facilities we have taken every precaution to ensure no matter what the disaster, Dynamic Digital Solutions
can safeguard the future of your business.
Significance of Data Integrity
A scary example:
A computer technician formatted a disk drive accidentally at the Alaska Department of Revenue and purged an account with a value of US$38 billion!
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Your data is worth US$10,000 per MB
You have invested a lot of TIME, MONEY, and ENERGY to develop your business data. Whether it’s sales records, proposals, receivables, presentations, formulas, client lists, this data is the heart of your business. Data corruption is not acceptable.
Experience has shown:
- 1MB of data is worth approximately US$10,000.
David M. Smith, PhD. “The importance of investing in that ounce of prevention.” The Cost of Lost Data. 2003.
- Re-building just 20MB of lost data could cost more than US$17,000 and nearly three weeks to re-build.
Ontrack Study (2007)
- A leaked record may cost you US$180 to rectify.
Data Breach Study,Oct. 2005 Ponemon Institute.
- Retrieval of data from a crashed hard drive can cost you a fortune, and there is NO GUARANTEE of success!
David M. Smith,PhD. “The importance of investing in that ounce of prevention.” The Cost of Lost Data. 2003.
- Your business data goes hand-in-hand with your business operations. The loss of such data, or even its temporaryinaccessibility, may threaten your hard-earned competitive position.
- Companies without proactive backup and recovery policies are likely to be OUT OF BUSINESS within 2 years of a major disaster.
Study by the National Archives and Records Administration
- Loss of business data may ruin your company’s reputation, or may lead to expensive litigation.
- Most importantly, it interrupts your business continuity.
Causes of Data Loss: